Nov 17, 2010

The Terrorists - Terror Strikes - Always Bizness, Never Personal (1991 )



1. Intro
2. Cloud On Suckas feat. Ganksta NIP
3. Blow Dem Hoes Up
4. I Ain't Givin' Up
5. Makin' A Life Outta Livin'
6. Bomb Threat
7. Xecution
8. Lyrics From Hell
9. Dead Bodies feat. Point Blank
10 Fuck The Media feat. Bushwick Bill
11. Face The Holocaust
12. South Park Coalition feat. Mr. 3-2, A.C. Chill, Def Busy-X, Ganksta NIP, Grimm, K-Rino & Point Blank

Download
http://rapidshare.com/#!download|299dt|236164738|Terrorists.zip|76973

4 comments:

  1. I'm from Brazil. thanks for posting this gangsta. I wanted this one and in the states. here in Brazil is fucking ruin.
    macelo Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Brazil. thanks for posting this gangsta. I wanted this one and in the states. here in Brazil is fucking ruin.
    macelo Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zielony... U think it wld be possible to Re-up dis post. I'm unable to DL it. Az alwayz do lemme know if there's summthin dat u'r lookin for....

    Peace y'all;)
    Jason-X
    jason-x@excite.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't upload again. I lost this album somewhere. If I find it I will re-up

    ReplyDelete