Sep 5, 2010

Allfrumtha I - Allfrumtha I (1998)



Allfrumtha I is a group from Inglewood, California, with two members: Binky Mack and Squeak Ru. They first appeared together on Westside Connection's 1996 debut album, Bow Down. Before dropping their self-titled debut album on Priority Records in 1998, they appeared together on several Priority Records soundtracks and compilations.Allfrumtha I is the debut album released April 21, 1998. It was produced by Allfrumtha I, Binky Mack, Damon G. Riddick and Dutch, and executive produced by Mack 10. The album peaked at number 168 on the Billboard 200, at number 6 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers and at number 32 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. It features guest performances by West Coast heavy-weights: Ice Cube, Mack 10, CJ Mac, WC and Road Dawgs.

01 Gangsta's Prayer
02 Hoo-Ride 'N' (feat. Boo Kapone, C.J. Mac, The Comrads & WC)
03 Fill My Cup (To Tha Rim)
04 County Jail (Insert)
05 County Jail
06 Get Yo Bang On (feat. Mack 10)
07 Caps
08 Guess Who
09 Tha Joke (Insert)
10 Unthinkable
11 Make You Dance (feat. Mack 10)
12 Dopest on Tha Planet (feat. Ice Cube & Mack 10)
13 My Niggas (Insert)
14 Rollin' Wit Connect

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?njyzn7rxyi75ys6

No comments:

Post a Comment